Wednesday 23 March 2016

Horror and Fashion:

Horror and fashion: 

In this blog I will be writing about the relations between the Horror genre and fashion. In this lesson we were shown some relations between these two subject which could help me develop ideas for my unit project but also understanding how fashion develops ideas. 


Kit list:

- Illamaqua white foundation
- Supercolour pallet
- Flat brush
- Illamaqua highlight pallet
- foundation brush
- angled brush

Process: 


In this look we were given a choice of Horror related makeup looks and I choose this look to copy as I loved the mix of colours around the eyes. To start this look I started with the base of the face I used a round foundation brush to apply and buff into the skin. I then started on the the eye area as it was the main aspect of the look. I took the light purple colour and using my finger I patted it in around the eye bringing it round the eye. I then took the pink and using the same technique I patted the colour around the outside of the purple. Using the highlight pallet from Illamaqua I took the pearl shimmer colour and place this in the  corner (tear ducked ) and I repeated this same look on the other eye. Taking an angled brush and the black super colour I draw thin eyebrows (like shown in the picture) over the original eyebrows. To finish off the look I took the purple super colour and patted it in the center of the top and bottom lip and then getting my model to rub her lips together I created a messy lip which match the eyes.   





No comments:

Post a Comment